Thursday, February 24, 2011

Five days...

There are five days until the project starts. Only five days until Kellie-Anne and I have committed to running every single day for eight months. Every day that we get closer to this event it makes me increasingly nervous.

Since the last update I have had bronchitis and went to the ER twice for it. That was a mess, but I am doing fantastic now; however, what makes me nervous is I was sick twice in a month and I haven’t even been to the gym since February ninth. I was cleared to go back this past Tuesday, but that day I received some unfortunate news and I was unable to attend. Then it was event after event... I am sure you’re aware of those weeks. I am glad at least two of the five events that prevent me from going were planned and will be awesome.

Today is a new day, and I’m trying to remain positive but the first possible day I could go back to the gym is Saturday. I am assuming after going to event number six, I will be overly devastated and I am unsure if I can will myself there. That means Sunday and Monday are the two days I have to catch up on my running and starting my routine again before the Project starts. I talked to KA, and she says I can do it, and I believe her, but it is frightening to see that this can happen at any time and there would be so many miles to make up after a month like this.

Regardless, I think we may be adding a few new more things to the blog. Possibly a place to put progress pictures of us, and a ticker to follow the amount of miles we’re ran. I have our stats at the bottom of the page, so I am thinking of putting them there. I don’t know. I need to have a few more good ideas and implement that before our start date. Hopefully on I will have time on Sunday; the clam after the storm.

xoxo,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment