Monday, April 4, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new.

Today I figured out a few things: I am pretty unorganized. I need, legitimately, five ways to track everything to make sure I can log everything correctly: the iPhone application, Lose It! That both Kellie-Anne and I use; a planner so I can log the amount of time I ran, the miles I've ran, calories I burn and my weight; a personal records notebook so I can track the most amount of miles I've ran in one time frame; Facebook Project 11/11 photo album and my iPhone. I discovered that I need new running shoes. I realized that I haven't updated my quick stats in some time (I just did that so now everything is correct). I also realized I really like tuna. Delicious.

Most importantly I finally figured out all of my miles:
For March, I ran 53.22 miles. We were supposed to have ran 67.58 miles. That means for March that I am behind 14.36 miles.
For April, I have ran 9.5 miles so far. I should have logged 8.12 miles, including today, so currently I have ran .78 extra of a mile for April.
I figure that if I subtract that from the left over March miles, that would bring me down to 13.58 miles. Also, the amount of miles I run today would also be subtracted from that amount.

I am not a math wiz, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm completely pumped about this. I can keep up with April and run the extra miles from March by the end of the week! From there on out, I will be a organized runner that will update my miles in my books, on my website, and on my Facebook. Then I can be ahead by a trillion miles like Kellie-Anne. I can't wait until it's warm enough outside to run, then I will catch up, and then this will become entertaining.

Within the next month, I hope to introduce a few new features to the blog, change the layout and work out a few other kinks. Have any awesome suggestions? Comment below and I can possibly make it work! I also hope the weather breaks so Kellie-Anne and I can start playing Nike Tag, if we can figure it out! That will be fun and will be a new motivator for us!

Things to look forward to: Reaching my new weight goal (150; currently 0.5 pounds away!), mine and Kellie-Anne's body update on the 7th, running my first 10k on the elliptical, running OUTSIDE, Nike Tag, running my first race, running one with: Wendy, KA and B, and finally catching up and pulling forward in my miles for the project!

Current miles ran: 62.72

I still think that's kind of awesome. :)

xoxo,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment